Tuesday 30 August 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

We have had a fabulous summer - obviously I forgot to take the camera on our latest adventure but trust me is was good and the memories will stay for a very long time.  This summer has been very busy and although it is nearly at an end and life is beginning to return to normal we still have a few more adventures to look forward to. 
This weekend I was fortunate to be asked to take part in the Cotswolds Vintage Fair in Toddington, again I forgot my camera but it was fabulous.  So many stalls bursting with vintage goodies - too many to choose from.  My daughter came with me and as a reward I let her have some money to choose something for herself - she came back with a glass jug!!!!  I managed to purchase a little bit of scrumptiousness too - want to see?

I bought the little green and yellow flower brooch.  1200 people came to the fair on Saturday an amazing number of people in such a small space but I think we can all agree that the day was great.

I haven't had a lot of time to make or sell this summer but I have been commisioned to make this....


It's a bench! (not yet put together)  I have painted this and decorated it with paper, it is designed to be used indoors but with a coat of clear varnish could also be used outdoors.  These are available in the Cornhall, Cirencester and I will be producing them in a variety of designs.  I am so excited - this is my first one and there may be one on sale in a long established retailer soon - watch this space!
I am back at the Cornhall from tomorrow and will soon be taking delivery of some new stock!  Hope to see you there.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment