Tuesday 22 March 2011

Going, going gone!

Look what I picked up at the auction.
 
and look what's going on my stall
vintage pressed glass
 I love a trip to my local auction as much for the people watching as the bargains to be found.  I was lucky this time and won the lot that I wanted.  My last auction visit was not so successful, I bid on lot No. 6 when I should have actually bid on lot No. 9!  I did remedy the situation by approaching the carboot man who had won the lot that I wanted.  After he had bid on his remaining lots, had a sausage sandwich followed by a fag outside and finally paid for his lots I swoped lots of 'TAT' for a beautiful Vintage glass cake stand!  All this lovely treasure will be on my stall this week - hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. love the silver teapot Andrea ;0)
    I work on a wednesday so can't come and see at the corn hall - you should have an online shop too, just for me!
    Emma ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma - if you would like the silver teapot its yours - although I think any silver content is purely in the name!
    Andre

    ReplyDelete