Thursday 17 March 2011

Newby!

Hello
I'm so pleased that you decided to drop by.  I am new to blogging although I have been following several for a few years now - some of whom will be surprised to see this as they know I haven't even mastered texting yet!  I have decided to embark on a new venture or adventure whichever way you choose to view it.  I am a 43 year old mum of 2 girls and have begun a small business making and selling things I love.  I have a real passion for vintage pressed glass, so that has formed the foundation of my efforts.  I have dabbled as a seller in the past with mixed results, but having lost my job last year I am putting all my energy and enthusiasm into this.  So far I love it I have a regular stall at the Cornhall in Cirencester every Wednesday and even have a few regulars - FAB!  I am hoping to share my journey and hope that you will join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment