Friday 8 July 2011

Drum roll please......


So here it is.........this is what I won on the raffle last Saturday!  (Photo is rubbish and does not really do it justice!)  Ah bless my husband does really believe me, anyhow I saw this same chest of drawers in Vinegar Hill, Cheltenham on sale for a whopping £185.99!!!!!  So me thinks it might find it's way to my next sale, I love it but have nowhere to put it, shame especially with the effort of maintaining my version of how I aquired it!
Have a fab weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That's a raffle prize and a half! The only thing I've ever won in a raffle was an electric screwdriver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a fab raffle prize! I love Cirencester and have often been to the craft and antique fairs at the Corn Hall. It also has some nice charity shops. I will look out for you the next time I'm in the area. Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete