Monday 4 July 2011

Tatties and Raffles

We had the first of our home grown produce this week.........

My youngest was so proud to dig up the first of our potatoes - we had them for lunch and they were delicious!
She has also been picking raspberries and strawberries for a few weeks - how much contribution to your 5 a day is 1 raspberry?  Answers on a postcard please!
On a completely different note I am trying so hard to stay away from any shops that have the word sale on the window - whatever the shop if they have a sale I have to go in because you never know!  We have very little spare cash at the moment and I do not need to buy 'anything' but I am so easily tempted.  In the dead of the night, when everyone is asleep I have been known to fill internet baskets full to bursting with desirable, must have items - only to chicken out and fail to complete the order when reality sets in.
I did however make a purchase at the table top sale on Saturday and have so far managed to convince my husband that I won it in the raffle!!!!!!  He would only be upset so really I am being kind!  Want to see what it is?  Photo to follow.......................

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully coming to fair so I'll maybe see you there, if not, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete