Thursday 21 April 2011

Baileys

Well off I went.  Baileys Homestore is situated near Ross on Wye so not too difficult to find.  No photos - sorry - they don't allow any photography.  I wasn't disappointed, it's one of those shops that makes me want to buy something - it basically doesn't matter what! I just wanted to move in and live there or take everything home with me. They have some gorgeous vintage items, all with a hefty price tag attached!  So what did I buy I hear you ask........well.......I bought not 1 but 2 wooden spoons and some red gingham ribbon.  I know really extravagant!  Don't be disappointed though because on the way back I stopped off in Ross for a little mooch with my youngest.  Ross has loads of charity shops but no bargains to be found today, however I did stumble upon a little treasure trove of Greengate gorgeousness and obviously had to buy something for the business!  I could not leave the shop without a Pinny, a traycloth and some plastic cups.  I have never seen so much luscious Greengate in one place - I will definately be going back!
Greengate pinny - to strictly be worn on my stall only!

We also bought some nasturtium seeds to plant alongside our potatoes, more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Andrea, I am so sorry I have only just got your phone message today! And am devastated to have missed your soiree last night! I would have loved to come, am so so sorry for missing your phone message! Hope to see you soon, maybe make it to the Corn Hall, Emma x

    ReplyDelete