Monday 11 April 2011

Sunshine, bakewell tart and THE CARBOOT!

Wow, what a beautiful weekend all my favourite things in 1 weekend.  The carboot, which as you know is where I can be found every Sunday morning, was FAB this week.  I had to queue for 10 minutes to get in by which time I had palpitations of excitement, I was desperate to get there I nearly abandoned the car and walked the last bit!!  I bought loads and could have bought loads more - do you want a little peek?

gorgeous blue salts
Victorian Davidson hobnail pedestal cake stand  

1950's shot glasses
Art deco blue glass dish
This is just a tiny selection of my purchases - and the photos do not do them justice!  They will all be on my stall at the Cornhall this week.  Finally the highlight of Saturday was a friend (male!) making us a homemade bakewell tart - it was delicious, I won't tell him that though, it will go straight to his head!  I need to come down from my carboot high and get the ironing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment