Wednesday 11 May 2011

Blog stalker!

A really disturbing thing has happened to me recently,  Another seller has decided to steal my business ideas and contacts.  I am very friendly to people who come to see me on my stall and I love to chat to them about vintage glass, however I never expected that someone would then try to copy my ideas.  Someone has set up a blog - looking exactly the same as mine - and then contacted all the places that I sell to and events that I have signed up to and asked to also have a stall selling the same as me, vintage glass!  I have worked hard to set up and establish my little business, I know my idea is not original and I know there will be others out there selling the same as me yet to deliberately steal my ideas and my contacts is not on.  I have had to block them from reading this blog and now I have gone into fight mode.  I have taken this very personally and feel that people need to know about my experience to stop things like this from happening.  Be warned.

2 comments:

  1. Shocking to hear Andrea!
    Would love to interview you on my blog if you are up for it?
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete