Sunday 8 May 2011

Mirror update No1

Disaster!  My lack of patience has meant that I have messed about with the mirror for hours - days even, finally stripping off the paper on Saturday night.  I need to replenish paper stock and start again!!!!!  This time though I have a plan!
Good pickings at 2 carboots today, but on closer inspection 1 chipped, 1 cracked and 1 with lid and base not matching!  Am I down hearted?  No!  Perhaps I need to wear my glasses next time!
I have also wrapped some soaps in pretty paper to add to soap dishes - so if the lady who thought she was getting the soap with her dish she bought recently reads this please come and see me again and I will give you a pretty soap.
Piccies to follow of gorgeous carboot buys and hopefully completed mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment