Monday 9 May 2011

Wow!

2 carboots in one weekend, a trawl round the charity shops and a stall at Stroud market mean I am now stocked up and raring to go!  If you're anything like me you'll want a little peak at the gorgeous goodies I have acquired so here are just a few.....

2 vintage, pressed glass cake stands - getting harder and harder to find but really popular.  Unfortunately one of these has a small chip to it's base but i still thought it was too beautiful to leave behind.


This little beauty is in perfect, if incomplete condition.  It is a lovely pink and I think dates to the 1930's, these too are very popular and I have sold a few, however they do attract alot of 'my granny had one of those' or  'I've got one of those in the attic' type of comments.

Salts - I have a customer who buys lots of these from me.  I didn't really realise what a salt was and I have to say I think they are really pretty as well as being functional.  I currently have a pair of salts that have a registration mark that dates them to 1897!

I found these beauties at the carboot  - printers trays
All of these and more will be on my stall at the Cornhall this week, and finally

Soaps - I often find little dishes that I think would make great soap dishes.  Customers often buy them as gifts and like to have a nice soap too.  So I decided to buy a few nice Waitrose olive and jojoba soap and wrap them in pretty paper so cutting down on costs but still giving a pretty soap with each dish.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment