Monday 16 May 2011

Rumble in the Jumble!

I don't know about you but I love a village jumble sale, and this Saturday there was one in a nearby village.  So along I went with my bag, purse and elbows sharpened.  It was FAB!
Want to see what I found?
A really pretty pair of curtains that I know will have come from a cottage window.  They are called rose stencil by Sanderson.  I have nowhere to put them but they were cute and only £1 so I couldn't resist.

My Nan had these serving dishes and served every meal in them for as long as I can remember.  I had to have this dish, very 1930's in design and colour and so reminds me of amazing food eaten with my Nan.


I also bought these box frames that I have covered.  They are great for keeping baby keepsakes, first shoes etc or for making a collage picture in - perhaps memories of a favourite holiday or just for a picture.  You guessed it they will be on my stall on Wednesday.
My weekend also involved the carboot, a chinese meal with friends, several bottles of wine and a little girl sleepover - perfect!
What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment