Monday 20 June 2011

Flaming June

I'm not sure if I should call it Raining June instead?
As it's summer I thought I would make a feature of my cake stands as I currently have a few, so on Wednesday whilst at the Cornhall I set to and created a little display....


I have added some pretty fabric cupcakes from Laura Ashley to create that summer afternoon tea party feel.  Vintage glass cake stands are becoming harder to find and luckily I have some stunners for sale.  However I was a little hindered when trying to set up my fabulous display.....

These 2 jokers thought this was hilarious!  The gorgeous Lyds and Jules, I think they may have been a little bored!!
So to continue with my cake stand theme I am offering 10% discount on any Vintage Glass Cake Stand purchased during June.

No comments:

Post a Comment